[LRflex] Re: Have good one !

  • From: Brian Chung <indiana.brian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:32:04 +0800

Happy new year.  Does anyone know when using M lenses in Konica Hexar, does
it do as good as in a M body??
Brian

On 1/1/06, yong chang <ri_chang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Xavier and everyone else,
>
> Xin Nian Kuai Le!
>
> Happy New Year!
>
> and shoot more with your R's and SL's...
>
> Yong Chang
> Beijing
>
> --- "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Hello To all.
> >
> > Ze Best for you all in 2006

Brian  (852)649-666-28

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential information. I/we do not waive confidentiality by
mistransmission. If you have received this communication in error, any use,
dissemination, printing or copying is strictly prohibited; please destroy
all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Nothing
in this e-mail message shall constitute a valid and legally binding
agreement unless and until duly execute an agreement. I/we do not accept
liability for any damage which you may sustain as a result of software
viruses.