[LRflex] Re: Harpdog

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 07:43:01 -0700

Thanks, Aram!

Yeah... it was a fun time.

The backgrounds, bas as  they were, could have been worse.  The spot they
played has dart boards in the background and at the last moment, we covered
them with one of the Pub's black table cloths.  But, then Harpdog hung two
black T-shirts  with his image and logo, in white,  in front and that's the
nasty background that couldn't be helped.  As for the yellow walls... well,
it's  pub!

I wish I had the photoshop skills to bring down the background, but I don't.

A couple of weeks ago, I posted images of Darrel & Saskia... more musician
friends of ours.  Flushed with our success with Harpdog, we're now thinking  of
bringin' them in, next fall, for a show.  Who knows... could be the start of a
new career! ;-)

Thanks, for looking, and for your kind words.

David.

is active.