[LRflex] Happy Holidays!

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 19:20:03 -0800

Rose and I are off, touring Northern Alberta - visiting family & friends for
the holidays.  We leave early tomorrow morning.

Should you have any problems with your account, during this time, please
contact Xavier.  We'll be home just in time for the New Year.  We may have
limited email access in between - but it will be sporadic, at best.

Best wishes to you all, for a safe, happy Holiday!

David & Rose.

is active.