[LRflex] Re: Hannover on a hot Saturday afternoon

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:38:58 +0200

Good evening David,
Thanks for taking so much time to take a look,
It was the first real chance I've had to take my Tokina 12-24 out for a
walk, and in searing weather with loads of contrast and flare
situations, I must admit the lens is money well spent, in fact it's a
real knockout bit of equipment.
I've actually been avoiding architecture for a whilebecause I didn't
have a decent wide for the 20D - I've been making do with the Leica 21mm
but it's only about 35mm on a 20D, so it doesn't do much in the city.

Hannover is , like most other cities, very pretty in parts. This was
only the harvest of a 90 minute walk until the card was full - of course
I'd forgotten to pop another into my pocket
If the weather keeps up like it is - mid thirties - I'll take another
day off and wander a bit more this week.
Cheers
Douglas