[LRFlex] Re: Hannover - Sunday afternoon

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:41:32 +0000

Douglas.

I like to read that other are trying out and confident enough to let me access to their results.

Interesting shot with the 21mm. I makes the white monument so far away.

It fuels my imagination with some ideas of what to do next WE.

Only, we have an awful grey weather here.

Cheers.
---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: "Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LeicaReflex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRFlex] Hannover - Sunday afternoon
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:49:22 +0100

Still trying out Leica glass on the DSLR.
Sunday afternoon was more or less perfect weather for a walk around Hannover's lake (Maschsee).
A couple of shots of the lake, with the ancient and modern bits of the skyline and a couple of bronze lions too.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Maschsee Leica 21/4

<SNIP>