[LRflex] Re: Hand Baggage - Three Questions

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:47:06 -0700

At 11/08/2006, you wrote:
>Here is an email about carry on rules I just received from Southwest Air.
>They fly domestic USA only. Looks like cameras would be no problem.  Bill
>Lawlor

Hi Bill:

US is still OK.  However, as of yesterday, here are the new cabin
baggage rules for those travelling to the UK from the US, or those
going anywhere to anywhere, via the UK.  Note the bit, after the
list, which says "Every other item must be carried in customer's hold
luggage"... ie: carried as checked baggage.

David.

-------

Limited Edition Prints at: http://www.telyt.com/
Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt