[LRflex] Re: HELP : Phx's 48th - Just for the light - Miha and ALL + Ted

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 15:39:19 -0800

Philippe,

On my monitor, the B&W version is out and out pure black. No detail. Picture
is still amazing!

In the colour version it has a somewhat "sepia" look.

I'm sure you know the following. You should keep in mind that any monitor
version no matter how expensive yours maybe and have worked very hard for
the best colour or B&W renditions. All the other computer monitors in the
world...

"WILL NOT LIKELY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME AS ON YOUR MONITER!"

Probably close, but I believe on list in the past we've had similar concerns
by a poster about the colour rendition, his monitor to that of others on
list. And the variations can be quite amazing machine to machine.

My thought has always been quite simple. As long as the photograph looks
smashing when you transmit it, there isn't anything to worry about what it
looks like on the other 2000 monitors!

I trust this helps. :-)

Cheers,

ted