[LRflex] Re: HAPPY CANADA DAY!! :-)

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:54:16 -0700

Hi Charlie,

Thank you very much good Sir!

Cheers,

ted

  _____

From: leicareflex-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:leicareflex-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charlie Falke
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 7:30 PM
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] Re: HAPPY CANADA DAY!! :-)

Ted Grant wrote:

Man you have to love this country Canada even on our national day we're
humble about who we are! :-)

So to all the Canadians on list and elsewhere may I wish you a wonderful
July 1 2008 and may we enjoy many many more what ever part of this wonderful
country you live in or on some other part of Planet Earth!!!

HAPPY CANDA DAY!!!!!!!!

ted

Ted,
   I'm not Canadian but my father was raised in Toronto, and all my
kin on his side live around Toronto and up in Stayner and Orillia.
And many's the time I wish I were Canadian, (particularly around
the last presidential election) :-)
   Happy Canada Day Indeed!!

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
  one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein