[LRflex] Re: Gross Stupidity?

  • From: pwerner@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:04:10 +0100

Congratulations, David,

I am sure you will not regret it, the DMR is a wonderful tool.
Hopefully it will reach you on time.

Tell us all about your experience once you receive it.

Be careful not to put undue strain on the little selector wheel on the back;
I have heard from various people on FM that they broke it through inadvertence
and had to have it changed by Leica.

Cheers
Peter