[LRflex] Re: Grandwizard and Victoria Bitter

  • From: Walter Krämer <walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 09:39:06 +1100

        Thanks to all who looked and commented. I had a lot of doubts about
the crop as well and agree with all. The bag means something but maybe
one would not miss it if one never knew it was there. This is an
interesting and integral element of photography, there is always
something outside the frame. I may try another iteration.

        Agree also that the shadow across his face may detract from the
effect yet it also seems appropriate in contrast to the well lit eyes
of the Wizard. Moving him off centre sounds like a good option
Again, thanks.

        Walter

~~~~~~~~~~ Walter Kr�¤mer walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mobile: 0414 884 965 "Where were you
when I laid the foundations of the Earth, when the morning stars sang
together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"