[LRflex] Re: Going digital - Advice sought - Thanks in anticipation

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 14:35:21 -0500

I don't know, Philippe as I don't own a 5D to measure.   I do remember
reading somewhere on the net that the 5D had much more limitations because
of the larger mirror so less lens clearance.  One gentleman shaved his 5D
mirror with a dremel tool to regain the proper clearance.  How he did it
without introducing lots of  dust particles into the camera is a mystery to
me.

Dave