[LRflex] Re: Goin' Squirrely...

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 08:34:09 +0200

Beautiful portrait - the guy will be happy to have it hanging on his wall for one, and it will sell if you get the release

Keep the good work coming David :-)

Amitiés
Philippe

Le 3 sept. 12 à 05:55, David Young a écrit :

Every good rodeo has it's clown... and one of the best is "Squirrely Early" - Earl Anderson, of Medicine Lodge, AB. (Some of you may remember my shots I posted from the Medicine Lodge Rodeo, back in May of 2010.)

Earl was intending to retire, some 6 or 7 years ago, but he still follows the rodeo circuit, every summer. I think it's in his blood. :-)

So, without further ado, here's Earl...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Barriere_3.html

C&C welcomed, as always.

David.