[LRflex] Re: Glorious weather in the garden - some Kat Kontent

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 19:29:20 +0200

Our son, Florian (20), was fast enough to get the hidden chocolate eggs before they melted this morning

Today has been just as hot - global warming seems to have some nicer sides to it ;-)

Viele Grüße
Douglas

Otto Rath wrote:
hi douglas,
happy easter to you in the tropical zone in Hannover.
hope you can find all the easter-eggs in your garden before they hatch.
VORSICHT!  warning: there seems a hooded assasin observing from the top of the
garden-umbrella.
greetings from COOL Toronto (6 Celsius, feels like minus 2C.)

But I shall take my old M3 for a walk in the Park anyway. OTTO