[LRflex] Re: Getting used to the M6

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:48:40 -0800 (PST)

What's to get used to ? The frames ? Personally, i like the lack of clutter in
the M2 frame but it doesn't stop me from using my M4. I recently decided
against buying an M6 because of the clutter issue and the fact that the
in-camera meter would add to it.
If you want precise focusing that is deathly quick, the M will outperform an R
any day of the week.

Dave