[LRflex] Re: Gerald

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:26:29 -0400

I like your comment Philippe!
But as a good Louisianan he probably pronounces Moire really good. I know as a
white bread midwesterner I never feel like I get it right :-).

Sonny, a nice casual environmental portrait. I'd be happy with the result and
only maybe open the shadow side of the face a bit, but that's a judgement call.

R in Mi

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,
Proceed With Caution.  :-)