[LRflex] Re: "George Furst"? Anyone know him?

  • From: "Nevin B. Greninger" <greninnb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 11:25:48 -0400

Hello from Nevin Greninger, a retiree who was raised in Lock Haven, PA in
the USA.

When I was a young lad I delvered newspapers to the Furst Residence in Lock
Haven, Central Pennsylvaia.  George was a friend of  the William Piper
family - the son of the maker of the Piper plane manufactured in Lock Haven,
PA.  I have exchanged emails with George from Korea and know that he is
indeed quite familar with the town of Lock Haven, located 30 miles (east)
from the Pennsylvania State University.

Yes, George Furst is on the list.

Enjoy June.

Kind regards,

Nevin, a retired chemical engineer born Jube 20, 1936