[LRflex] Fw: [Leica] Sony A7 : R Lens Adequate Solution?

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Leica Reflex" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 18:38:47 -0800

This was from the LUG, for those of you who are not subscribed. If you have a few hours to browse this long thread, there is lots of info, and also lots of links to check out. Should answer more questions than it poses.... That's always a good thing.

Aram

-----Original Message----- From: John McMaster
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 12:49 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] Sony A7 : R Lens Adequate Solution?

Long thread starting at
http://www.getdpi.com/forum/sony/49391-fun-a7-7r.html

A few Leica R lenses (60mm and 180mm f3.4 I know, maybe others) but a large
mix of different lenses tried out...

john