[LRflex] Future of R10

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 14:07:59 +0800

I am not fussing about the development - real or vapourware - of the R10. I have only two more R lenses to rebayonet into Nikon mount, my R28 Elmarit and the 100 Macro Elmarit APO, and I am good to go with my D700 for a long long time. Thanks be to Leitax.com.

Cheers
Howard

From: AMARD philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Leicaflex SL viefinder fascination goes on
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 10:01:50 +0200

The Leica folks - three of them - just said that asking questions about the R10 was talking about vaporware. We insisted, kiddidoc Steve and I, to no avail. They wouln't comment, then left the virtual room not even saying they were going. Ce sont des Ploucs! I can't translate this, but it certainly
isno very positive comment on their behaviour.   So frustrating
I'm checking the G1 and D700 now. Bien amicalement Philippe