[LRflex] Re: Future R system

  • From: Robert Lilley <speyerdom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 16:50:38 -0400

Dr. Ted, I'm an amateur landscape kinda guy.  I managed printing and graphics
most of my life and was of the generation that brought digital to graphics,
etc.  I have stayed analog in photography perhaps because it wasn't like work -
sitting at a desk behind a computer and there is nothing like a real silver
print.   Why is it that every camera shop I talk to tries to convert me over to
digital?  Today I talked to a Leica dealer in New Jersey about R cameras and
lenses.  Wanted to see if they had any lenses in stock, etc.  I was asked why I
wanted to "mess with all that old stuff for".   -=sigh=-

Rob