[LRflex] Re: Future R system

  • From: "Axel Collier" <axel.collier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 12:03:49 +0200

"WHAT DO YOU SHOOT?"
If you like you can look at my Flickr page.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44847726@N08/
Ted I like the story of your grandson.
I agree we have to get over it, what is easier for me than for people who
used these cameras and lenses for decades. Leitax is a good solution for me,
and i can still use film if i want.
greetings, Axel