[LRflex] Re: Full Frame Canon (Cheaper model) Announced

  • From: "David Young" <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:02:47 -0700

HI Charles!

The absence of LCD viewing is not only typical, it is universal.  The=
 sensor 'hides' behind the shutter, just like film, and only "sees the=
 light" during the exposure.

As for the 5D - it's a nice camera, I'm sure.  But at twice the price of=
 the 20D, I'm still not sure it's worth it. That, of course, depends on the=
 disires (and the wallet) of the purchaser!

Cheers!

David.

------------------

On 23/08/2005 at 11:51 AM Charles Cason wrote:

>And I just purchased the 20D.  BTW, I was surprised that you could not
>compose a photo using the LCD like on many other D cameras.  Is this
>typical on mostly high end SLR-D cameras?
>Charles

David Young,
Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.