[LRflex] Re: Fuji Competitor to the X1

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 20:55:21 +0200

Good Day Richard, Flexers.

This camera looks absolutely gorgeous on the teasers.

A great camera like the Konica Hexar or the Hasselblad/Fuji XPAN.

I'm awaiting to see one and play with.

If Cosina comes out with a similar solution for the micro four third, it will
be a instant winner as the retro look is great.

Now, it is not a Reflex, agreed but with a interchangeable lens mount MFT or
even 4/3 Normal, it is a good solution for our Leica R lens.

However, being Nostalgic, this appeals to me!

It has the dials like the Digilux3 :)

Okay, next move Mister Kobayashi, Sir, revive the Konica RF hexar with this
viewfinder and a MFT to adapt the great lens f0.95 : I'll find the dough :)

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.