[LRflex] Re: Fruit stand

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 19:49:51 -0800

Thanks David.  The "what ever it is" is a more modern version of a smudge
pot.  This one runs on propane rather than oil or the ever lovely burning
tires.  Thank you EPA.

I guess I need to punch 2873 up a bit.  Looked good on my desktop monitor,
but as I look at it on my laptop it does look rather anemic.

Aram