[LRFlex] Re: Friend selling ROM lens and R8, all Gone

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 09:06:46 +0000

Hello to all

After Dr Elliot Puritz dropped a mail, I called my friend. In fact he had some good luck, a dealer named Double Expo has decided this morning to offer a trade in equivalent to 70% of the price new.

He is eager to sell and he accepted the offer, now, his pockets are clinging with euros.

G'Day. --------------------------------- Xavier F. BILLE Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] Friend selling ROM lens and R8
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 19:01:44 +0000

Hello to all.

I have my neighbor and friend Alain Lefevre who is parting off with his R and possibly M equipment. (His company is not doing so fine).

The lenses come with pouches and documents, camera with the documents, all were bought new.

I give my word to you that the stuff is pristine.

R8 camera
Zoom 35-70/f4 ROM
Elmarit 24/2.8 ROM
Zoom 80-200/f4 ROM
Elmarit 100 APO ROM
Summicron 50 ROM
Flash SF20

Prices are the prices of the FNAC second hand. However, if you are interested, drop me a mail (possibly with an offer), I'll talk to him and we shall take pix of equipment.

In fact he still has a R5 somewhere. And he wants to keep up at lower costs. In fact we discussed the zoom SP from Tamron I have.

As David Y. did with me, I'll lend probably him some equipment for testing.

In fact, I'm weighting up for the zoom 80-200/f4, it's a gem for grown up boy..

Cheers
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.