[LRflex] Re: Friday flowers (this time from Wales)

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 09:58:52 -0700

  Alex Hurst showed:

  >>And lastly some real Welsh daffs. Appropriate, as we saw the Welsh rugby
team trounce England to win the Six Nations Championship while we were
over.<<<<<<<

  "Well now boy what would one expect of the Welsh boys as they're the best
rugby players in the world!" :-) :-)

  I may have to duck from a few incoming retorts about that! :-)

  Alex lad, A fne set of holiday photos.   Good on you.
  cheers,
  ted

  Alex Hurst <corkflor@xxxxxx> wrote:

    Weather continues appalling over here.

    I'd need my Nikonos V to shoot anything in the garden.

    So here's a shot taken our recent birthday jaunt round England and Wales.

    You might like the other shots too.....

    See:

    http://tinyurl.com/brmtk3n

    Best from high on a very damp hill.