[LRflex] Re: Friday flower - early or late?

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 08:50:01 +0200

Le 8 mai 13 à 08:47, David Young a écrit :

Thanks, Bob!

Only problem here, is that we've gone from a long, late winter, directly into a
hot summer.  What happened to spring?

Sprang out of sight

Nice and refreshing view David - thanks for sharing the revival :-)

Amitiés
Philippe

David.

I can smell the fragrance of spring! Congrats on closing in on the light
at the end of winter's dark tunnel...Best,
Bob

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 4:42 PM, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK. I know that I'm not much of a flower photographer... and it's not
Friday.

But, just 8 days after an inch of snow, we finally have 30+ degree (86F)
weather... and Narcissis flowers in our garden!

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Finally!.html

C&C welcomed, as always.

David.

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE