[LRflex] Re: Friday flower - actually a seed pod

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:35:27 -0700

Nice. Kind of looks like buds at the beginning of the flower rather than seed pods at the end of the cycle.

So, how's that lens working on the D800? I am seriously thinking of the D600. The 800 is a bit large and heavy for me. Then again, my D7000 is not even two years old, so maybe too soon to look. In another two years who knows what will be available.

Maybe even a used Leica M, the adequate solution.

Aram

-----Original Message----- From: H&E Cummer
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 10:45 AM
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] Friday flower - actually a seed pod

Hi Flexers
Here is my Friday flower - actually a seed pod.
Taken with the Leica R 100 Apo mounted on the Nikon D800E, shot RAW and developed in CS6

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2012/SeedPodw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/8dnt2qg

Please look large.
All C&C welcome