[LRflex] Re: Friday: Ready for a new home...

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 21:00:08 -0700

Pretty sure they won't.  I'd bet a lot on that, but then again I will not be
around to pay off if I loose.

Sounds like your method has been pretty archival, so I'd keep it up.  Only
concern might be if the cardboard box gets moisture and starts to get mold.
That would be not so good in my estimation.  Otherwise, they breathe quite
well, and the slides free floating.

Aram