[LRflex] Friday For Sale - sort of...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:54:29 -0700

As many of you know, I sell prints of my wildlife photos. I don't mention them here, very often, as I sell the vast majority of my prints through Arts & Craft fairs & exhibitions. Still, they are available, over the Internet.

I thought I'd mention them, today, because I've upgraded the package, if not the prints.

All my photos all arrive framed, ready to hang on the wall. Until now, the description read "tastefully matted, and mounted in a simple, yet elegant, black frame, much like the basic black metal frames favoured by many photographers .... "

These were a plastic frame and, despite that, were, indeed, "simple, yet elegant" and I've had many compliments on them!

However, I can no longer get them. So I have switched to a genuine, matte black, aluminum frame. Nicer... and at no increase in price.

The website is sadly out of date, for I have not kept up with the newer photos since I sell most of them, in person. Still, if anyone's interested, my website is at:

http://www.furnfeather.net/

Thanks, for looking.

---
David Young