[LRflex] Friday For Sale

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:19:34 -0700

Just my every now and again reminder that I have a number of my wildlife photos available as signed & numbered, limited edition prints.

I have added a couple of new Heron shots as well as the one of the two Eagles, to the mix.

You can see 'em all, at www.furnfeather.net.

BTW: If you're within BC, I'll be at Vernon's "Creative Chaos" ... western Canada's largest craft fair, from June 5th through 8th, inclusive. Please drop by the booth ... they tell me I'll be somewhere in the Curling Rink!