[LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers in the field - Aram

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 18:10:20 -0700

Thanks. The flower was indeed well situated. As for the park choice, I really had no choice.

Aram

-----Original Message----- From: David Young
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 5:51 PM
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers in the field - Aram

Hi Aram!

Love the way your composition leads the eye through the photo!

As for the state, vs federal park... I'd say it was a good choice! :-)

David.

Been a while since I have had access to internet, but am back from two
weeks of camping with my father-in-law and will be at his house for
three weeks before we head home. this was taken at Snow Canyon State
Park in Utah.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Petrified+dune+trail-5518-
Edit.jpg.html

We went there because of the closure of the national parks, but that is
another story for a different forum.   Comments welcome.  View large if
you like.   Aram   Aram Langhans

Semi-Retired (Retarded) Science Teacher
and unemployed
photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than
Darwin himself would ever have dared dream." James D. Watson