[LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers and Russell's, SonC

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 05:49:18 -0700

VERY nice, Sonny! Ya made my mornin' once again! Thanks.

David.

Last weekend, we had so much to do in Natchitoches that we decided to just
chunk it and go spend the weekend in New Orleans.

Just
by the door of our hotel, I noticed these, and in the
morning when there was some light came back and took some shots.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=4505

Then we went to Russell's Marina Grill for breakfast. ;-)

http://sonc.com/look/?p=4511