[LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers SonC: in a Parking Lot

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:33:35 -0800

Sonny,

I agree. The anemones (I believe they are) are beautiful and remind me of some
I grew many years ago, but the background carries a serious message.

The buildings, a shopping center if I am not mistaken, looks like many more
that I have seen all over the west, as our nation becomes more architecturally
homogenized by the forces of developers and national brands.

Sometimes when I am traveling and step into a shopping center it is difficult
for me to remember if I am in San Jose or Sacramento, Tucson or Temecula,
Medford or Madera.

With all best wishes for the holiday season, i.e. Merry Christmas,

Bill