[LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers, SonC

  • From: "Andy Wagner" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "yxandy2001" for DMARC)
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 08:40:56 -0600

Also nice shot. You are fortunate to enjoy such sights year round. While we
don't have snow(it's been in the 49s and 50s) everything is naked and brown.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 25, 2015, at 6:18 AM, Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A bittersweet Christmas for us this year; my good friend and father-in-law
passed away yesterday. Alzheimer's robbed us of several years of his
companionship and good advice. He's now at peace, and we don't need to fret
about him anymore. We know he died aware that we were there. Among his last
words were, "I love you."

Here's your Friday Flower from my garden yesterday morning. This one's for
you, Bud.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=4785

--
Regards,