[LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: William Abbott <bill2301@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 08:49:59 -0800

Sonny,

I vote for more context because I enjoy seeing the architecture of your region
and all regions for that matter.

And because I grew up in a story-and-a-half-house with a big front porch and a
porte cochere, with a garage out back where the stables used to be.

Story-and-a-half-house? After the house was half completed, in the 1920s, the
owner decided to put in a second story, which was shoe horned into it but the
second floor did not cover the entire foot print of the ground floor.

Thank you for your flowers,

Bill

On Nov 20, 2015, at 04:30, Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Every once in a while I show you flowers in context. This is one of those
days. Natchitoches' bed and breakfast establishments do a nice curb appeal,
and flowers make it happen.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=4739 <http://sonc.com/look/?p=4739>
--
Regards,