[LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 08:16:47 -0800

I have to agree with Aram's comments, Sonny. And, as I look out at my lawn,
half covered in snow and with the thermometer telling me it's -7C (19.4F), I
appreciate your Friday flowers, all the more.

Thanks.

David.

Lovely flower and shot, Sonny. I like the soft effect. I know
that lens is super sharp, so you must have done something in the processing to
make it so silky. And nice angle to get the background you did.

Aram