[LRflex] Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Seephoto <seephoto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, PAW <paw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, LRF reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 07:05:16 -0500

There's a bush of these near where I park, but they chose to volunteer on a
slippery slope making them hard to photograph.

So I was happy when I found this bunch at a temporarily vacant rental house
across from our home. Easier to get to, but nonetheless, they're that shade
of red that is, oh so difficult to photograph.

The bloom should brighten your morning! I hope you have as pretty a day as
we have this morning. (Be careful to those of you on the East Coast.)

http://sonc.com/look/?p=4653

--
Regards,

Sonny