[LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 18:10:58 -0800

Sonny:

Oh, how I envy you the chance to take such photos at this time of year!

Lovely shot, and as Aram said, they makes the winter go more quickly.  Thank
you!

David, (where at 6PM it's =12.2C or 10F.)

>> 27f   -3C    here in Natchitoches.  I heard that by the weekend, there will
be freezing temps in all fifty States.   We still have flowers so far, but  I
wished I had worn long johns to shoot them!  These knock-outs are at the City
Garden on the Cane River. Stay warm!

>> http://sonc.com/look/?p=3868
>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>
> Sonny
> http://sonc.com/look/
>
>> Natchitoches, Louisiana
>>
>> 1714
>>
>> Oldest Permanent Settlement in the Louisiana Purchase
>
> USA
>

>> ------
>>   http://www.lrflex.furnfeather.net/
>> Archives are at: