[LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 17:58:29 -0400

Wow..
Glad things are better now.

I had a cellulitis inside my left foot awhile back and am so glad I didnt have
to spend 3 days in a hospital. Got to recover at home with my premium cable and
internet. I got it from stepping on a small piece of white quartz landscaping
rock and having a tiny piece puncture, breakoff, and work it's way into middle
of my foot. Fast forward six months and suddenly I couldn't walk. Six hours in
e.r., some fun with a foot surgeon next day, and some recovery time, made it
all better.

I sincerely hope for the same results for your toe.

Richard

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,
Proceed With Caution.  :-)