[LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers, SonC

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 09:08:08 -0700

While the flower is fine, indeed superb, the background could have used a bit of planning.  My two cents worth.

OF course, my calla lily I posted might be due the same treatment as it was close to the white fence with no hope of doing much else.

Aram

On 6/15/2018 1:57 AM, Sonny Carter wrote:

Hot June weather, just what you expect in Natchitoches? But on our breakfast table, Kathy's Christmas cactus is blooming once again!

http://sonc.com/look/?p=5970

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/
Natchitoches, Louisiana
1714
Oldest Permanent Settlement in the Louisiana Purchase

USA