[LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers Aram

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 20:28:55 -0700

Thanks, Andy.  We were in Banff in early June.  Missed all the bad weather by
days everywhere we went.  Kept hearing, "Two days ago we couldn't see
anything....".  All the way from Glacier to Jasper.  Great timing.

Thanks for looking.

Aram

        From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [LRflex] Friday Flowers Aram
        To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 2:42 PM

        A few misc flowers taken this summer.

        http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/sum09/banff-2745.jpg.html
        http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/sum09/lake_louise-2883.jpg.html
        http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/sum09/mt_rainier-3250.jpg.html

        Not the most artistic, but I saw this in a neighbor's yard while riding
my bike and had to go back and get a picture of it.
        http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/sum09/sunflower_face-3594.jpg.html

        Rebel XTi and 100/2.8 APO, except for the last one, taken with Tokina
12-24.

        Aram