[LRflex] Re: Friday Flower - on the run!

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 10:30:45 -0700

Only thing I would have wished for is a bit more of the tulip blooms at the bottom. For me I think you cropped them a bit tight. But I like the shot and the idea you had envisioned.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.” James D. Watson
-----Original Message----- From: David Young
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 9:11 AM
To: LRflex
Subject: [LRflex] Friday Flower - on the run!

Good Morning, Flexers!

I spent the week in our nation's capital, lobbying the high & mighty. I had just a few minutes to grab a shot of some Tulips, in front of the Peace Tower.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/Two_Lips_Two.html

Best I could manage.  Enjoy.

David.
--
David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake,BC, CANADA

Unsubscribe or change to/from Digest Mode at:
  http://www.lrflex.furnfeather.net/
Archives are at: