[LRflex] Re: Friday Flower - David.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 12:18:52 -0700

Thanks, for this, Sonny. However, I don't do much better with portraits than I
do with flowers. I will work on both.

David.

Here's the secret; Think of the bloom as a face, and treat it like a
portrait, lighting, composition, everything.

When people bypass my pictures because they are not "in" to flowers,
landscapes, cowboys, or katz, I usually decide they are not really "in" to
photography.

It's about the photography, not the flower.

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 8:04 AM, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The Japanese Ornamental Plum in our yard, is in full bloom, with lovely
little flowers smaller than a dime.

So, I thought giving "Friday Flowers" a try, seemed a good idea.

But, it's not as easy as one might think. It requires more skill than
perhaps I have. My hat is off to Sonny, Aram and the others who do this
little trick, so consistently and so well.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/FF-2.html

C&C welcomed, as always.

David.

protection is active.