[LRflex] Re: Friday Flower (?)

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 07:08:47 -0800

Peter wrote:
What an emotional letdown, David!

You met an interesting woman in an internet chat
You exchanged photos, you are enchanted by her looks
You exchange phone numbers, you are attracted by the tone of her voice
On the phone you seem to have the same interests and affinities
You want to meet her in person, she gives you her address
At the agreed hour you go with a bunch of flowers in your hand
And you find yourself in front of a prison door.

In all fairness I must say that you took a good photo of the prison door.

Good Morning, Peter!

Sorry about the emotional letdown... I don't normally post flower shots ... I'm not that good at them.

But, I found this sign in rural Alberta, during our recent sojourn there, and could not resist showing it. Somehow, the "Friday Flower" seemed like an appropriate venue, to my twisted mind. ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to look and for a most entertaining comment. :-)

David Young
Logan Lake, Canada.

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net
Personal Website: www.main.furnfeather.net