[LRflex] Re: Fred's Radio Station Pix

  • From: "Mike B." <funsky1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:16:52 -0800 (PST)

My first job was as a high school student manager low power FM (10 watt)
station (WDGC Downers Grove, IL)  then cut my teeth at KWGS-FM in Tulsa. The
University of Tulsa station and one of the first FM's in Oklahoma after WW II.
I figured out that my voice was NOT about to get any deeper and went into TV
production.

Nice work, Fred!