[LRflex] Re: For the gear-heads amongst us....

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 15:57:25 -0800

OOPS!!!!!!!!

Obviously this was sent before it's time. ;-)

The 400 isn't bad at all given the sharpness as shown without any extra
support. Damn fine actually. Sure makes it nice long reach sports lens. Or
in the wilderness a good birder lens set up.

I prefer the Leica shot as it appears crisper look compared to the Zuiko.
But the hard to tell on screen sometimes.

ted

  _____