[LRflex] Re: For the gear-heads amongst us....

  • From: "a aa" <classwp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:54:33 -0400

Yes. this does show off the advantages of image stabilization, doesn't it.

IS, and the prospect of more CZ lenses, is why I am sticking with the
Minolta/Sony system for the time being. It would be nice to see some
more quality CZ lenses soon, especially prime wide-angles.

I must find a Leica M to Maxuum adapter to try my Telyts on the Maxxum.