[LRflex] For Sale LEICA Stuff in my redundant pile

  • From: telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: telyt group <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:13:37 -0700

 I'm told I can post for sale stuff on Friday.  If this is not the case,
I'llreport to Logan Lake for flogging on Monday!   I have about 7 nice
Leicaflex SL's that are in fine shape Meters work.  I'm not sure about the
flash synch on them because I haven't used flash with them...Non have had a
CLA since I've owned them.   I also have an original leicaflex with non
working meter 2 R8's exc R4 excellent 2 R4 ever ready cases   2 350mm 3 cam
telyt's 400mm Telyt (leicavit style) 400mm Telyt 560 Telyt 2 180 f2.8 (3
cam)90mm R 60mm R 35-70 ROM 70-210 500mm catadioptric (r mt) sigma 17mm
Tamron R mt a basket of 50mm summicrons assorted other lenses etc.   If any
interest, I can sent photos of items and/or provide a detailed list.  Accept
Paypal, and can provide 400+ eBay feedbacks on myself
ed.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[1]
--- Links ---
   1 mailto:ed.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx