[LRflex] For Sale: Friday.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 18:55:15 -0800

Fellow Flexers:

Just my periodic reminder that I have 3 e-books available. Two are aimed at
neophyte photographers, and are based on well received courses I've taught in
Canada and the USA, for years.

Of particular interest to those on this list will be the Brief History of
Photography. Fast paced and easy to read, yet it covers the history from 1614
through 2015 and includes not only the chemistry, but the seminal cameras,
films, sensors, lenses and accessories of their day; along with the inventors
and their companies... as well as a lot of fascinating trivia. This history
gets consistently rated 5 out of 5 stars, from readers!

Readable on any e-Reader (other than a Kindle) as well as on your i-Pad,
Android tablet, or Windoze or Mac computers, with free apps from Kobo.com,
using Adobe Digital Editions or Calibre. Personally, I recommend using a
tablet or i-Pad, or on your desktop, as all three books are profusely
illustrated, with most in colour.

At just $US 6.99, maybe it's time to treat yourself for the Holidays!

More information is here: http://www.furnfeather.net/e-Books.html

Thanks for reading.

David.