[LRflex] Re: For Philippe...

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 20:10:04 +0100

Thanks for the thought David !
I really considered you as a friend ...
now you really are one
:-)
http://perso.numericable.fr/%7Ephamard/00-NC-2005-ENG-Trubsee-frog.jpg

Your health !
Phileasleicangenieumix

Biography at :
http://www.phileas-fogg.net/80days.html

<http://www.phileas-fogg.net/80days.html>
David Young wrote:

Fellow Flexers...

Recently, we visited some friends (we do have a few, despite what people may think!) and our friends have some neighbours.

The neighbours own a failed vineyard (the wine was absolutely terrible!) so they have decided to go into the ultra-premium Vodka and Gin business.

Our friends had an early sample bottle of each and we had a sip. To be honest, the Vodka (I didn't try the Gin) was poor ... about the same level as any bargain basement Vodka... won't kill you, but certainly not fit for the "Ultra-Premium" segment. Still, it might improve... these are. after all, early days.

But, I could't resist posting a shot of their prototype label, for Philippe, especially... as it reminded me of a "who am I" page, he once had...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Vodka.html

Cheers!
---

David Young, Logan Lake, CANADA